Admission to Hostel: - The hostel facility will be provided on first come first serve basis. For this purpose the desirous girl students have to fill up the prescribed form and complete all the formalities there of.
Mess: - Keeping in view the varied tastes/needs of the students coming from different quarters, adequate mess facilities are made available in the hostel. The menu is decided by the hostel committee of the students and approved by the proper authority .
Hostel Management: - The hostel is under the charge of a caretaker. Besides this the hostellers also elect their prefect and the mess committee.
Hostel Rules :- Students desirous of seeking hostel admission have to deposit hostel dues as per the Tamilnadu Teacher Education University rules.
- The room once allotted by the hostel authority cannot be changed.
- Every hosteller is required to join mess.
- Guests/visitors authorized by patents and permitted by the Principal may meet the students on Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the hostel.
- Hostellers are not allowed to go outside the hostel without prior permission. Shopping, picnics are arranged under escort.
- Night stay outside the hostel is not permitted.
- Use of stoves and electric appliances, iron or immersion rods are not allowed inside the room .
- No student is allowed into the kitchen except when the caretaker accompanies the mess committee for the inspection of the kitchen.
- Hosteller will ensure that hostel is kept clean and no dirt or rubbish is scattered.
- Proper maintenance of hostel furniture etc. is the responsibility of every hosteller. Any damage or breakage will have to be made good.
- The hostel attendants should not be allowed to enter into the rooms or encouraged to indulge in gossiping.
- No valuable Jewelry or excess of cash should be brought to the hostel. Excess of cash, if any, should be deposited with the Warden/principal.
- Hostellers are responsible for the safe custody of their cash, books or any valuables. They should keep these under lock when they are not in the hostel.
- A hosteller indulging in anti social activities or violating the rules of and regulations is liable for expulsion from the hostel.
- Hosteller should contact the hostel caretaker in case of any problem emergency.
- Hosteller should receive medical care from doctor on call.